Model number: 7055-US-BDL3
High Performance 2x2:2 Integrated Wired/Wireless Wall Switch
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7055 is the industry’s first dual band concurrent wired and wireless wall switch that integrates high-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi into an ultra-sleek, low-profile design that can be quickly and discretely installed in a standard wall junction box.
Ideal for offering converged services within hotel guest rooms and university dormitories, the ZoneFlex 7055 provides an easy way to offer multiple connections into a single room without multiple cables.
The ZoneFlex 7055 delivers high performance 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11n wireless coverage and four wired Ethernet access connections that can be used to support a range of in-room IP device and user connectivity options. An additional pass-through port allows connectivity for digital phones that requires native access to an in-house PBX system.
An IEEE 802.3af-compliant POE port, up to 6.5 watts, powers devices such as IP telephones directly from the wall switch. The ZoneFlex 7055 requires only a single POE cable drop thereby reducing cabling, switch ports, and power sourcing equipment.
The ZoneFlex Wi-Fi Wall Switch is completely inconspicuous, minimizing the protrusion off the wall to make in-room cabling and furniture arrangement simple. Flexible deployment options allow the ZoneFlex 7055 to be easily installed via two uplink Ethernet options: an RJ-45 Ethernet jack or a 110 punch down block connection.
The ZoneFlex 7055 can be deployed as a standalone device or centrally managed by the Ruckus ZoneDirector or FlexMaster Wi-Fi system management platform.
With the ability to broadcast up to 8 SSIDs per radio, the ZoneFlex 7055 supports port-based VLANs. Authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, captive portal, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and through an internal user database.
- Integrated 2x2:2 600 Mbps Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch
- Dual band 11n Wi-Fi and four Ethernet access ports offers
- HSIA with a Gigabit Ethernet uplink
- Wi-Fi Redundancy, in-room coverage
- Powered by either POE or 48 VDC
- Supplies POE power 7W or 15W
- SmartCast QoS
- 8 BSSIDs per radio with unique QoS and security policies
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Mounts into standard US and EU single gang wall jack
- RJ-45 or 110 punch down block options for uplink Ethernet port
- One RJ-45 pass-through connection
- Universal form factor
- SmartMesh capable
- Torx screws to secure AP and provide security against opportunistic theft or tampering