Model number: 806-7352-3000
High Performance, 802.11n Mid-Range Smart Wi-Fi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7352 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11n wireless networking at the industry’s most affordable price point.
Unlike any other 802.11n wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex 7352 combines patented adaptive antenna technology and automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to an additional 4dB of BeamFlex gain on top of the physical antenna gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
Additional performance enhancements to signal gain can be attributed to the chip-based transmit beamforming capability adding 3 dB when associated to a compatible client. The 7352 is also ideal for client performance with mobile devices that constantly change orientation with dual-polarized antennas that adapt to hand-held device movement.
Each ZoneFlex 7352 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex, a softwarecontrolled, high gain antenna array that continually forms and directs each 802.11n packet over the best performing signal path. The ZoneFlex 7352 automatically selects channels for highest throughput potential using Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management, adapting to environmental changes. Once deployed, enterprises never have to worry about constant site surveys as the environment changes.
A sleek and low-profile design, the ZoneFlex 7352 was purpose-built for cost-minded enterprises requiring reliable high speed client connectivity. It is ideal for a variety of enterprise and hotspot environments including hotels, schools, retail outlets, branch offices and public venues.
The ZoneFlex 7352 can be deployed as a standalone access point or as part of the centrally-controlled Smart Wireless LAN with the Ruckus ZoneDirector. The ZoneFlex 7352 can also be easily deployed using Smart Mesh Networking to extend Wi-Fi services in locations where Ethernet cabling is not available or cost prohibitive.
- Adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- Up to an additional 4dB BeamFlex gain / 10dB interference mitigation / 6 dBi physical antenna gain
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for highdensity environments
- Integrated smart antenna technology
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Router mode with NAT and DHCP services
- 2 to 4 times extended range and coverage
- IP multicast video streaming support
- Up to 27 BSSIDs per radio with unique QoS and security policies
- Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WEP, WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Ethernet 802.1x port-based authentication (authenticator and supplicant)
- Smart Mesh Networking
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Admission control/load balancing
- Bandsteering and airtime fairness
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- Wall, desktop or ceiling mountable
- Limited lifetime warranty