Model number: 901-0025-FME0
The First-of-Its-Kind Remote Wireless LAN and Wi-Fi Service Management Platform.
Now, Ruckus Wi-Fi systems can be securely controlled, monitored, and upgraded from anywhere in the world, over the Internet or a private IP network — with FlexMaster. It’s a complete management platform for building and managing Enterprise and Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi Service Infrastructures.
Demo On DemandThe Ruckus FlexMaster Management System (9.0) is a fully-featured, intuitive, and complete, Linux-based managed service platform for configuration, fault detection, audit, performance management and optimization of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs) from a single point. It provides a unique collection of automated and customized facilities not found in other management platforms such as an automated and customized super dashboard, trending reports and customized graphs, detailed client data for planning and troubleshooting and comprehensive events management.
Fitting seamlessly into existing operational support systems (OSS), FlexMaster is ideal for telecommunication carriers, multi-service operators, and broadband providers looking to monetize Wi-Fi services in growing new services markets, including hotspots, hotzones, home spots, and IPTV services. FlexMaster offers tiered administration, making it the perfect platform for offering managed WLAN service or cloud-based WLAN management services. This allows end customers to remotely view, securely control, easily manage and automatically configure only their network infrastructure and assets. FlexMaster lets enterprises of all sizes securely control, monitor, and upgrade Smart Wi-Fi systems anywhere in the world, whether over the Internet or a private IP network
With FlexMaster, providers gain the benefits of:
- Single platform for Wi-Fi service management
- Carrier-grade scalability of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Seamless integration with existing OSS systems
- Leverages industry-standard protocols such as SNMP, TR-069, SOAP, TCP, and HTTP/S to access devices on networks that otherwise might be blocked by local firewalls
- At-a-glance customizable network dashboard provides overview of events, devices, and clients
- Easy installation and use by automatically discovering deployed devices in the network
- Bulk configuration and firmware upgrades eliminate tedious remote configuration
- Easy management grouping by geography, device type, serial number, and customer
- Detailed historical reports by device, client, mesh changes for a specified time
- Reduced total cost of ownership from eliminating service calls and remote IT diagnostics
- New revenue streams, resulting from the ability to offer innovative managed Wi-Fi services
- Multi-tiered administration for offering managed WLAN service or cloud-based WLAN management services