Model number: 901-7731-US02
Centrally Managed, High Performance 802.11n 5GHz Outdoor Wireless Bridge
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 is the first centrally-managed, outdoor point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridge that unleashes the promise of 5GHz 802.11n, delivering unparalleled throughput. Backhaul throughput of over 100 Mbps opens opportunities to new business models, bridging remote locations and providing broadband services to locations not reachable before, in an affordable way.
Designed for harsh outdoor conditions, the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 is perfect for service providers looking to easily extend branded broadband services, backhaul 3G networks, offload data traffic from 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
The ZoneFlex 7731 is also ideal for hotels, schools, warehouses and other enterprises looking to extend managed wireless LANs (WLANs) across remote buildings and where Ethernet cabling is not possible.
Auto-pairing of wireless bridges, in addition to flexible mounting options, forgiving antenna pattern, and an easy-to-use aiming software, allows installers to deploy and optimize a wireless link in a short time, significantly increasing productivity and reducing deployment costs.
The ZoneFlex 7731 can be managed through its own WebGUI or is centrally managed by Ruckus FlexMaster, providing a complete view of the entire wireless network including ZoneDirector and other indoor and outdoor ZoneFlex APs.
- Wire-like throughput over the air - Based on the 802.11n standard, the ZoneFlex 7731 supports data rates up to 300 Mbps. With Ruckus’ purpose-built directional antenna, the ZoneFlex 7731 supports up to 190 Mbps at 1.5 kilometers, and offers performance up to 50 Mbps at 10 km (LoS).
- Easy installation and pairing - Lightweight and designed with simple and flexible mounting options, the ZoneFlex 7731 enables installers to deploy the wireless bridges effortlessly.
- Simple positioning and aiming - With a 30-degree, 3dB beamwidth antenna and sophisticated LED-based aiming software, aiming and optimizing performance has never been easier. And with Auto Channel Selection and Dynamic Channel Management, ZoneFlex 7731 finds and selects the best performing channel automatically.
- Secure and scalable - AES-based, the wireless bridge link is secure and can scale to support multiple networks segmented by VLANs.
- Centrally managed network - The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 bridge can be fully managed by FlexMaster and supports standard-based SNMP and HTTPS/XML/SOAP allowing operators to easily configure and manage the bridges as part of the larger network.
- Unmatched ROI - The wireless link offers much higher data throughput rates than T1/E1 or xDSL lines at only a fraction of the fixed line installation cost and without the recurring leased line cost. The ZoneFlex 7731 is also an ideal option for backhauling 3G networks.
- Environmentally-friendly design - The internal dual polarized antenna not only does away the need for installing an external antenna, further simplifying the installation procedure, but also offers an aesthetically pleasing look and feel.