Model number: 633808342043
The Inventory Control Web Viewer allows you to instantly access inventory data from any PC:
- Manage system alerts including checked out items past due, items with negative quantity and more
- View and reprint purchase and pick orders
- Search inventory and transactions and apply custom filters
An unlimited number of users may use the Inventory Control Web Viewer. Access to Inventory Control Web Viewer is password-protected to ensure data integrity. Inventory Control Web Viewer is compatible with Wasp Inventory Control v5 Pro and Enterprise only.
Wasp InventoryControl Web Server System Requirements (Works With InventoryControl Pro and Enterprise)
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit (recommended) or Windows Server 2008 32 bit (recommended), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows XP (SP2)
- Pentium 4 (1GHz) or better processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1Gb recommended)
- 1GB of available hard drive
- DVD Drive (installation only)
- IIS 5.1 or later
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or later, IE 8 (In Compatibility mode), Firefox
The Wasp installer will install the InventoryControl Web Viewer module to the default web site that is a local host inside your network. This web site should be available to anyone that is part of your local network. Wasp technical support is available to help get local web setup completed.
If you want to make changes to the network setup of Wasp InventoryControl Web Viewer, including making it available outside your local network, you will require the services of a web / IT professional that is beyond Wasp’s support.
Inventory Control Software
Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking solution for small businesses. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track-bys’.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or inventory tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcode labels to inventory items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.