Model number: 633808403591
WPL205 DESKTOP BARCODE PRINTER
The Wasp WPL205 is a compact, powerful desktop barcode printer designed to meet your light- to medium-duty barcode printing requirements. It’s a direct thermal barcode printer that comes complete with a label peeler as well as support for EPL, ZPL and WPL printer modes.
Direct thermal printers like the WPL205 are ideal for creating barcode labels that have a shorter life span such as shipping labels for product packages and containers. Direct thermal uses heat to interact with the label paper to create an extremely high quality label that includes text (eg. shipping address) and barcodes (eg. product part number, customer number etc).
Conveniently sized with a clamshell design that makes loading media a snap, this easy-to-use printer provides all you need in a direct thermal desktop printer. This value packed printer also includes an integrated peeler, which the speeds the application of labels to packages.
The WPL205 prints at speeds up to 5 inches per second at 203 dpi print resolution. It ships standard with two megabytes of operating DRAM, two megabyte of FLASH memory & Parallel, USB, RS232 connectivity, and includes drivers for WPL, ZPL and EPL.
WASP WPL205 FEATURES
- Direct Thermal Process at 203 DPI
- 2Mb FLASH memory (512Kb addressable)
- Integrated label peeler included
- Prints at 2 or 3 inches per second when using the peeler, or up to 5 inches per second when not using the peeler
- Prints linear (1D) barcodes and 2D barcodes
- Supports up to 5”OD labels rolls with maximum 4.25” width
- Can print up to 39” label using continuous feed label roll