Model number: 633808403638
WPL610 INDUSTRIAL BARCODE PRINTER
The WPL610 industrial barcode printer sets a new standard for industrial barcode printing. It’s the most powerful barcode printer in the Wasp line, delivering advanced print speeds, durable construction, and high-volume barcode printing in mission-critical applications. Maximize your efficiency and throughput with print speeds of up to 12 inches per second, facilitated by 32 MB SDRAM and 8 MB Flash memory.
The WPL610 industrial barcode printer includes the features your application requires, at no additional charge. Peel and present functionality allows for quick application of labels. Flexible connectivity options, including internal Ethernet print server, USB 2.0, parallel and RS232, make installation easy. The WPL610 industrial barcode printer boasts all-metal construction for endurance and reliability in demanding environments.
Designed to offer seamless integration, the WPL610 includes an integrated LCD control panel for easy-set up and printer management. The clear media view panel allows users to monitor ribbon and label usage. The WPL610 industrial barcode printer features side-load media design, for improved efficiency in replacing media.
To ensure compatibility with your application, the WPL610 industrial barcode printer supports WPL, ZPL and EPL emulation, and is CE, FCC, TUV, & UL certified and RoHS compliant.
For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, Wasp offers a variety of media supplies and optional accessories, including a convenient peeler and guillotine cutter, for easy usability.
WASP WPL610 FEATURES
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal print technologies
- Includes peel & present functionality
- Print labels up to 4.09” wide
- 203 dpi print resolution
- Print speed of up to 12 inches per second
- Durable metal housing
- Backlit, LCD control panel
- 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- SD Card slot for Flash memory expansion
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation included
- Supports 8" outside diameter media roll
- Clear media view window
- Internal Ethernet print server, USB 2.0, RS232 and Centronics Parallel connectivity
- Includes Windows print driver