Model number: 633808121341
WPS150 OMNI-DIRECTIONAL LASER BARCODE SCANNER
The WPS150 Omni-Directional Laser POS Barcode Scanner is the ideal laser scanner for Point-of-Sale (POS) retail applications. Featuring a 20-line omni-directional laser scan pattern, this POS barcode scanner delivers exceptionally high-speed and accurate barcode reads for rapid customer POS check out.
For busy retail environments, the WPS150 POS barcode scanner can be used in a hands-free mode or handheld mode. Checkout personnel simply wave the barcode label or barcode tag across the face of this POS barcode scanner. Regardless of the barcode label orientation, the WPS150 omni-directional scan engine will read the POS barcode label and assist in the rapid check out of your customers. The speed and accuracy increases customer satisfaction and frees checkout personnel to assist more customers.
The WPS150 POS barcode scanner can also be used as a ‘point’ scanner in the warehouse. Used to quickly scan invoices or pick lists, this versatile scanner can be a welcome addition to busy warehouses. Rugged enough to withstand repeated drops to concrete, the WPS150 is a terrific addition to any warehouse.
The WPS150 POS barcode scanner comes with all you need to start scanning barcodes right out of the box. A USB cable is included (an optional PS/2 cable can be purchased) as well as setup and operating information. If any customized configuration is required, this can be achieved easily by scanning a provided set of programming barcodes.
WASP WPS150 FEATURES
- High-performance, 20-line rastering omnidirectional scan pattern reads barcodes at any orientation
- Switch to single-line scan pattern to read barcode menus and pick lists
- Universal cables allow for easy replacement
- Hands-free stand optimizes operator efficiency
- Built-in shock absorption protects the scanner in high-impact areas
- Includes Flash memory that allows for easy customization and updates
- Capable of scanning barcodes up to 6.5 inches wide and up to 8.5 inches away
- Easily installs on a PC via a USB port—no software or power supply required
- Supports preamble and postamble characters