Model number: 15123T
Summit X250e series 24- or 48-port copper and fiber Fast Ethernet stackable switch is a compelling converged edge product with its revolutionary modular operating system, ExtremeXOS.
Summit® X250e series switches are based on the revolutionary ExtremeXOS® core-class operating system from Extreme Networks®. ExtremeXOS is a highly resilient, modular operating system that can provide continuous uptime, manageability and operational efficiency at an affordable price.
Summit X250e provides high availability and performance with its advanced traffic management capabilities to support large scale rollouts of converged networks that support devices such as IP telephones, wireless APs and other devices that require power from a LAN connection as well as the regular computing devices such as desktop and laptop computers. Summit X250e-24p and Summit X250-48p support the 802.3af standards-based Power over Ethernet (PoE) on every port with its PoE models.
- Modular ExtremeXOS operating system
- IPv4/IPv6 hardware based routing and ACL
- Resiliency to support convergence
- Performance to support converged services
- Security features to support converged LAN
- Convergence Grade 40 Gbps Stacking – SummitStack™
Benefits & Features
Powered by ExtremeXOS, the Summit X250e switch supports process recovery and application upgrades without the need for a system reboot. Summit X250e provides the high network availability required for converged applications.
Summit X250e offers dual stacking interfaces to provide high-speed 40 Gbps stacking bandwidth. SummitStack stacking architecture is designed to support converged services such as video and VoIP by its highly available, rapid failover capability with n-1 master redundancy, distributed Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, link aggregation across the stack and distributed uplinks. SummitStack supports up to eight units in a stack, including a mixture of Summit X250e, Summit X450e, Summit X450a, Summit X460, Summit X480 and Summit X650 switches, provides sub-seconds failover for path failure and hitless master/backup failover along with hitless protocol support such as OSPF graceful restart, PoE configuration, and Network Login user authentication. Summit X250e provides chassis-like management and availability with its SummitStack stacking technology.
- ExtremeXOS modular operating system
- Quality of Service (QoS) with minimized latency
- Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS) resiliency protocol
- Non-Blocking Forwarding
- Threat detection and response instrumentation to react to network intrusion
- Hardened network infrastructure
- Common Criteria EAL3+ CertifiedBenefits & Features