Model number: LM5300
The LoadMaster 5300 is an advanced, 8 GbE plus 2 x 10G (SPF+) port server load balancing and Layer 7 content switching appliance with integrated ASIC-based SSL Acceleration. The LoadMaster 5300 intelligently and efficiently distributes Web traffic among Web servers for the best possible user experience. The LoadMaster 5300 gives IT administrator’s greater control, and enables them to easily adapt to network changes by providing a resource optimization layer in front of applications and servers.
The LoadMaster 5300 is an essential component of high availability, clustering and fault tolerance, all of which provide the infrastructure for reliable Internet sites, applications and large corporate intranets.
Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 server load balancing technology with a high-performance hardware platform, the LoadMaster 5300 continues the KEMP tradition as the #1 Price/Performance Load Balancer.
The LoadMaster 5300 has max balancer L4/L7 throughput up to 8.8/8.5 Gbps, handles up to 110,000 L7 (http) requests per second, 400,000 L7 concurrent connections and delivers up to 9,300 SSL TPS. The LoadMaster 5300 is an essential component of high-availability, clustering and fault tolerance, all of which provide the infrastructure for reliable Internet sites and corporate intranets. Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 server load balancing and content switching, advanced caching and compression, includes redundant, hot-pluggable power supplies, with a high-performance hardware platform, the LoadMaster 5300 is a value leader for application delivery optimization.
The LoadMaster 5300 provides an unmatched combination of availability and performance for mission-critical servers and applications.
The Load Master 5300 Server Load Balancer features:
- Ensures each user gets the best application experience possible.
- Provides 99.999% high-availability of application servers and removes SLB as single point of failure.
- Guarantees user requests will be directed to only “available” servers AND “available” applications.
- Ensures that users maintain continuous connections with the specific server where their transactional data is available – even if the IP address changes during session.
- Enables site administrators to optimize server traffic according to content type (images, multi-media, apps).
- Optimizes server performance and user experience for encrypted application content.
- Reduces latency associated with internal network while further optimizing performance over existing ISP link.
- Helps thwart application-level threats, even with SSL-encrypted traffic.