Model number: 633809001291
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. The UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The UniFi Switch models are available with 8, 16, 24, or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure
By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Each 48-port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. You can download the controller from www.ubnt.com at no additional charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own unique network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- PoE setting per port
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control configuration
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
- Connection speed and duplex mode
- TX/RX data rates
- PoE status
- Network/VLAN setting
The UniFi Controller software offers the following features:
- Centralized configuration management (including configuration cloning)
- Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts as needed for straight through or crossover cable
- 802.1X (RADIUS) authentication and dynamic VLAN
- Auto-generated topology view
- Centralized statistics in controller
- RSTP and Spanning Tree Protocol
- Storm control (independent broadcast, multicast, and unknown destination unicast limits per port)
- 802.3x flow control
- 9216-byte jumbo frame support
- VLAN support
- Port mirroring
- Port aggregation (LACP)
- Port isolation (protected port) for port-level isolation