Model number: 901-H320-US00
Wi-Fi is a critical amenity as users bring more devices into our hotel rooms, meeting rooms, and classrooms. However, providing great Wi-Fi performance in every room is cost-prohibitive.
The H320 combines an 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point and wired switch into one wall-mount device. Designed specifically for per-room deployments, the H320 is compact, inconspicuous, secure, and easy to mount to an electrical junction box. Bottom facing Ethernet ports eliminate unsightly cabling and accommodates any furniture placement.
Easily supports converged wired and wireless services with one device, that include VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room Wi-Fi device connectivity.
This 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP and switch incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns
- Improved throughput with ChannelFly which dynamically find less congested Wi-Fi channels to use
The H320 supports Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) which increases network throughput by transmitting to multiple clients simultaneously.
Support per-room wired IP devices from TVs to phones with 2 onboard Ethernet ports. Also, with built-in visual troubleshooting tools within Ruckus Wi-Fi controllers, administrators can accelerate resolution of trouble tickets.
Whether organizations are deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the H320 can be deployed as a standalone AP or centrally managed by SmartZone, ZoneDirector, or FlexMaster management platforms.
- AFFORDABLE ALL-IN-ONE - Deliver great in-room Wi-Fi and concurrent wired IP connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 speed and a built-in 2-port switch.
- STUNNING PERFORMANCE - Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- MULTIPLE MANAGEMENT OPTIONS - Manage the H320 from the cloud, or with onpremises physical/virtual appliances.
- GET OPTIMAL THROUGHPUT - ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support
- SERVICE MORE DEVICES - Connect more devices simultaneously with two MUMIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- SUPPORT MORE SERVICES - Multiple SSIDs and switch ports help support services such as VoIP, IPTV, and high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- KEEP YOUR SWITCHES AND CABLES - Designed to operate on existing PoE switches and CAT 5e cabling to minimize costs
- MORE THAN WI-FI - Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics