Model number: 9U1-R610-BDL1
HIGH PERFORMANCE, 802.11AC WAVE 2 MID-RANGE SMART WI-FI ACCESS POINTS WITH ADAPTIVE ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R610 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R610, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, to help customers take advantage of upcoming IoT technologies.
Each ZoneFlex R610 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antennas that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas, the R610 adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.
- MU-MIMO: IMPROVES NETWORK PERFORMANCE FOR ALL CLIENTS This cutting edge Wi-Fi technology, gets you ready for the new 11ac Wave 2 mobile devices. It improves network efficiency & throughput for even non-Wave 2 clients
- HASSLE-FREE IOT READINESS Ideal for enabling IoT technologies like BLE using the USB port
- INVESTMENT PROTECTION Flexible deployment options enable AP’s to be supported across various management platforms: standalone, on-premise/virtual controller or Cloud-managed
- SLEEK, LOW PROFILE ENCLOSURE FOR EASE-OF-DEPLOYMENT Aesthetically-pleasing design and a range of mounting options
- CHANNEL SELECTION OPTIMIZES THROUGHPUT ChannelFly dynamic channel management, based on throughput measurements, not just interference, chooses the best channel to give users the highest possible throughput
- WIDER CHANNELS Capability to support 80+80MHz/160MHz channels for higher bandwidth
- EXTENDED RANGE REQUIRING FEWER ACCESS POINTS Adaptive antenna technology delivers up to 2x increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage minimizing the number of APs required to service any area
- ADAPTIVE POLARIZATION DIVERSITY (PD-MRC) Dual-polarized antennas that are dynamically selected provide better reception for hard to hear clients and more consistent performance as clients constantly change orientation