Model number: EN-LMB-1G
The LoadMaster™ Operating System for Bare Metal allows customers to combine KEMP’s software with server technology from popular vendors such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Fujitsu and Oracle to create high performance Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) that provide application load balancing, high availability as well as security and traffic acceleration.
Optimized to take advantage of compute and I/O capabilities from a wide range of x86 server platforms, LoadMaster for Bare Metal meets the most demanding of application delivery requirements and keeps customers from lock-in commonly associated with expensive proprietary ADC vendor hardware. With bare metal installation and no abstraction layer between the LoadMaster operating system and the underlying hardware, the highest performance possible is made available for enterprise and service provider environments.
Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 to Layer 7 application delivery technology, LoadMaster™ is the ADC of choice for providing high availability services in cloud, web and application infrastructures.
- High Performance L4/7 Server Load Balancing - Ensures each user gets the best application experience possible.
- Web application firewall pack (AFP) - Protection against application level attacks and simplifies PCI-DSS compliance.
- Server Hardware and Application Health Checking - Guarantees user requests will be directed to only available severs and available applications.
- IP and L7 Persistence - Ensures that users maintain continuous connections with the specific server where their transactional data is available – even if the IP address changes during session.
- Layer 7 Content Switching - Enables site administrators to optimize server traffic according to content type.
- SSL Acceleration/Offload - Optimizes server performance and user experiencefor encrypted application content.
- Compression, Cache - Reduces internal network latency and optimizes bandwidth for best possible client experience.
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) - Thwarts application threats in both non-encrypted and encrypted traffic streams.