Model number: EN-LM-3600
The LoadMaster 3600 is an advanced application delivery controller with Layer 7 content switching and integrated ASIC-based SSL acceleration. The LoadMaster intelligently and efficiently distributes user traffic, and offloads and accelerates Layer 7 applications such as SSL security and content, to optimize web and application servers, ensuring users get the best experience possible. The LoadMaster 3600 gives IT administrators greater control, and enables them to easily adapt to network changes by providing a resource optimization layer in front of applications and servers. The LoadMaster 3600 has eight 10/100/1000 Ports, 3.4Gbps throughput, and delivers up to 5,000 SSL TPS.
The LoadMaster 3600 is an essential component of high-availability, clustering and fault tolerance, all of which provide the infrastructure for reliable Internet sites and corporate intranets. Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 server load balancing and content switching, with a high-performance hardware platform, the LoadMaster 3600 is a value leader for application delivery optimization.
LoadMaster 3600 optimizes web infrastructure as defined by 24/7 availability, high-performance, flexible scalability, and secure operations - while streamlining IT costs. LoadMaster simplifies the management of networked resources, and optimizes and accelerates user access to diverse servers, content and transaction-based systems.
The LoadMaster 3600 provides an unmatched combination of availability and performance for mission-critical servers and applications.
The Load Master 3600 Server Load Balancer features:
- Ensures each user gets the best application experience possible.
- Provides 99.999% high-availability of application servers and removes SLB as single point of failure.
- Guarantees user requests will be directed to only “available” servers AND “available” applications.
- Ensures that users maintain continuous connections with the specific server where their transactional data is available – even if the IP address changes during session.
- Enables site administrators to optimize server traffic according to content type (images, multi-media, apps).
- Optimizes server performance and user experience for encrypted application content.
- Reduces latency associated with internal network while further optimizing performance over existing ISP link.
- Helps thwart application-level threats, even with SSL-encrypted traffic.