Model number: IBR650LPE-VZ-OB
The CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series is built for your M2M network. The COR IBR600 Series iis an affordable, highly featured compact router with an embedded modem designed for critical business and enterprise applications that require 24/7 connectivity.
With its compact size, sleek metal case, mounting bracket, and external mobile broadband and WiFi* (IBR600 only) antennas, the CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series is ideal for use in high availability portable or fixed applications like ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
CradlePoint COR provides instant network connectivity with a built-in modem – just add a mobile broadband plan or insert an activated SIM (2FF) and go. It also supports traditional wired data networks like DSL, cable, or T1 for maximum network flexibility. Business-continuity features like failover/failback come standard in CradlePoint COR. When configured for failover, COR detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to a s secondary WAN – keeping your network online.
The CradlePoint COR IBR600 Series provides VPN endpoint functionality, VLAN support, IPv6 support, multiple remote management methods including SMS, modem data usage management and alerts, GPIO support, USB-to-serial console pass-through support for out-of-band management of connected devices, and the ability to be part of a PCI-DSS compliant solution. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
THE HEART OF YOUR M2M NETWORK
- For use in 24/7 business-critical installations such as ATMs, kiosks, surveillance, vehicles, etc.
- WiFi* (IBR600) and no-WiFi (IBR650) options available Wireless 2x2 MIMO “N” WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)*
- Increase your network availability with WiPipe™-powered automatic failover and failback
- Supports both wireless and wired Internet connections (two Ethernet ports for either LAN/LAN or WAN/LAN)
- Several models available with 4G and/or 3G support for US and international carriers
- Certified for shock and vibration in accordance with MIL STD 810G and SAE J1455 – be confident in the device’s ability to survive challenging environments, including vehicles
- IPsec VPN termination (tunnel, NAT-T, and transport) with GRE support and site-to-site dynamic VPN with NHRP
- Create a custom-branded hotspot with our captive portal feature (include ToS, advertisements, etc.)*
- Standalone active GPS support on -PWD models (1x1 “N” WiFi support)*
*WiFi is only supported on IBR600 models