Model number: 9U1-R510-US00
HIGH PERFORMANCE, 802.11AC WAVE 2 MID-RANGE SMART WI-FI ACCESS POINTS WITH ADAPTIVE ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
Ruckus R510 Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management. Separate controllers and access point licenses are no longer needed, significantly reducing upfront costs. Set-up is also easy, thanks to a simplified web interface that helps businesses configure Wi-Fi in just 60 seconds.
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R510 Unleashed delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R510 Unleashed, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, which helps drive business efficiencies from both a revenue and cost perspective. It does this with existing 802.3af power, obviating the need for expensive, capital intensive switch upgrades.
Each ZoneFlex R510 Unleashed integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antenna design that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas, the R510 Unleashed adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.
- UNLEASH THE PERFORMANCE In the Unleashed version, the ZoneFlex R510 is capable of supporting controller-less deployments for up to 25 acess points and 512 concurrent devices per AP
- MU-MIMO: IMPROVES NETWORK PERFORMANCE FOR ALL CLIENTS This cutting edge Wi-Fi technology, gets you ready for the new 11ac Wave 2 mobile devices. It improves network efficiency & throughput for even non-Wave 2 clients
- EXTENDED RANGE REQUIRING FEWER APS Adaptive antenna technology delivers up to 2x increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage minimizing the number of APs required to service any area
- SLEEK, LOW PROFILE ENCLOSURE FOR EASE-OF-DEPLOYMENT Aesthetically-pleasing design and a range of mounting options
- CHANNEL SELECTION OPTIMIZES THROUGHPUT ChannelFly dynamic channel management, based on throughput measurements, not just interference, chooses the best channel to give users the highest possible throughput
- SUPER SIMPLE CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT The industry’s simplest configuration and management through a Web-based wizard and automated deployment capabilities
- HASSLE-FREE MIGRATION TO HIGHER SPEED WI-FI Support for standard 802.3af power over Ethernet allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches without costly upgrades