Model number: 806-R300-3000
HIGH PERFORMANCE, 802.11N SMART WI-FI ACCESS POINTS WITH ADAPTIVE ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
The Ruckus ZoneFlex™ R300 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11n wireless networking at the industry’s most affordable price point.
Unlike any other 802.11n wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex R300 combines patented adaptive antenna technology and automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to an additional 4dB of BeamFlex gain on top of the physical antenna gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
Additional performance enhancements to signal gain can be attributed to the chipbased transmit beamforming capability adding 3dB when associated to a compatible client.
Each ZoneFlex R300 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex, a software-controlled, high gain antenna array that continually forms and directs each 802.11n packet over the best performing signal path. The ZoneFlex R300 automatically selects channels for highest throughput potential using Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management, adapting to environmental changes. Once deployed, enterprises never have to worry about constant site surveys as the environment changes.
- BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE AT LOWEST COST Unprecedented price/performance with extended range at the industry’s most affordable price point
- EXTENDED RANGE REQUIRES FEWER APS Adaptive antenna technology delivers a 2x to 4x increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage minimizing the number of APs required to service any area
- SLEEK, LOW PROFILE ENCLOSURE FOR EASE-OF-DEPLOYMENT Aesthetically-pleasing design fits almost anywhere
- CHANNEL SELECTION OPTIMIZES THROUGHPUT ChannelFly dynamic management, based on throughput measurements, not just interference, chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput
- SLEEK, INCONSPICUOUS COMPACT FORM FACTOR FOR BEST AESTHETICS Installs into any standard electrical outlet box creating a low profile, secure design and front port access which eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement
- SUPER SIMPLE CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT The industry’s simplest configuration and management through a Web-based wizard and automated deployment capabilities
- FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS Standalone or controller-based deployment
- HASSLE FREE MIGRATION TO HIGHER SPEED WI-FI Support for standard 802.3af power over Ethernet allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches without costly upgrades