Model number: JW213A
The undisputable need for users to be productive on their mobile devices is driving organizations everywhere to look for ways to cost-effectively build and support Wi-Fi networks that deliver the best connectivity and user experience.
Controller-less Wi-Fi solutions are simple and affordable. They eliminate the need for additional controller hardware by distributing controller functionality such as authentication and configuration to the access points (AP). However, not all controller-less solutions are equal. Some solutions may have some serious limitations if speed and reliability associated with business-grade networks are sacrificed in favor of simplicity. The result can be Wi-Fi disruptions, poor performance, and unhappy users.
Business-grade Wi-Fi in an Instant Aruba Instant is the only controller-less Wi-Fi solution that delivers superior Wi-Fi performance, business-grade security, resiliency and flexibility with the simplicity of zero-touch deployment. Aruba Instant is simple to setup and does not require network expertize to deploy and manage.
One dynamically-elected Instant AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the network. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air or in the cloud, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
The free local management interface, unique to Aruba Instant APs, eliminates dependency or required investment in external network management systems. Instant is a turnkey business-grade Wi-Fi solution that works right out of the box.
- Up to 10-times faster than competition at high density
- Wi-Fi setup in minutes
- Airtime fairness allows more clients to move faster on the network
- Always-on scanning avoids performance-slowing interference
- Aruba Instant APs optimize Wi-Fi channel use and power to speed-up clients
Most resilient network
- 100% functional WLAN without a WAN link
- Integrated spectrum management without compromise to identify and self- heal around Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi interference
- Redundant ISP uplink and 3G/4G uplink option
Most flexible architecture
- Single architecture across headquarters, branch and home
- Local, cloud and on-premises management options
- AppRF technology performs deep packet inspection and web content filtering
- Internal RADIUS server on Aruba Instant AP, plus flexible external AAA options
- 100% investment protection to convert to controller-managed APs