Model number: 806-P300-3000
High Performance 802.11ac 5GHz Outdoor Wireless Bridge
The Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is an outdoor point-to-point and pointto-multi point bridge that unleashes the promise of 5GHz 802.11ac, delivering unparalleled throughput. Backhaul throughput of over 500 Mbps opens opportunities to new business models, bridging remote locations and providing broadband services to locations not reachable before, in an affordable way.
Designed for harsh outdoor conditions, the Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is perfect for service providers looking to easily extend branded broadband services, backhaul small cell networks, offload data traffic from small cell networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
The ZoneFlex P300 is also ideal for hotels, schools, warehouses and other enterprises looking to extend managed wireless LANs (WLANs) across remote buildings and where Ethernet cabling is not possible.
Auto-pairing of wireless bridges, in addition to flexible mounting options, forgiving antenna pattern, and an easy-to-use aiming software, allows installers to deploy and optimize a wireless link in a short time, significantly increasing productivity and reducing deployment costs.
- 802.11ac Point to Point or Point to Multi Point Bridge
- 5GHz operation
- 20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz channelization
- 14dBi internal directional antenna
- 2 external N-Type antenna connectors
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Ruggedized for outdoor conditions: -40°C to 65°C operating temperature, IP67 rated
- Maximum link distance 12 km (using internal antenna)
- Dedicated radar avoidance pre scan (DFS)
- PD-MRC for reliable bridge connections
- Simple installation with mounting brackets included
- Automatic pairing and easy aiming between bridges
- Optional accessories available to enhance range & performance