Model number: JG727A
The HPE FlexFabric 5930 TAA-Compliant Switch Series is a family of high-density, ultra-low-latency, top-of-rack (ToR) switches that is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) FlexNetwork architecture's HPE FlexFabric solution.
Ideally suited for deployment at the aggregation or server access layer of large enterprise data centers, the HPE 5930 Switch Series is also powerful enough for deployment at the core layer of medium-sized enterprises.
With the increase in virtualized applications and server-to-server traffic, customers now require spine and ToR switch innovations that will meet their needs for higher-performance server connectivity, convergence of Ethernet and storage traffic, the capability to handle virtual environments, and ultra-low-latency all in a single device- the HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series.
- Cut-through with ultra-low-latency and wire speed
- VXLAN VTEP OVSDB support for virtualized environments
- High-density 10GbE and 40GbE spine/ToR connectivity
- IPv6 support with full L2 and L3 features
- Convergence-ready with DCB, FCoE, and TRILL