Model number: JG897A
The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series is a family of high-performance, low latency, access switches aimed at expanding port connectivity while adding local switching capacity. The FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) FlexNetwork architecture’s HPE FlexFabric solution.
Ideally suited for deployment at the server access layer of large and medium sized enterprise data centers. The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers lower TCO while enhancing networking performance to support demanding virtualized applications and server-to-server traffic. Resilience and ease of management come hand-in-hand with the FlexFabric 5700. While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88 percent, it also delivers agility with <50 ms convergence time.
- High-performance port expansion with true local switching capacity
- HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) for virtualization and two-tier architectures
- High 1/10 GbE wire speed ports with 40 GbE uplinks
- Layer 2 and light Layer 3 features with static routing and RIP
- Convergence-ready with DCB, FCoE, and TRILL