Model number: PAN-GP-2050-PORTAL
The Palo Alto Networks® PA-2000 Series is comprised of the PA-2050 and the PA-2020, both of which are targeted at high speed internet gateway deployments. The PA-2000 Series manages network traffic flows using dedicated processing and memory for networking, security, threat prevention and management.
The controlling element of the PA-2000 Series is PAN-OS™, a security-specific operating system that natively classifies all traffic, inclusive of applications, threats and content, then ties that traffic to the user, regardless of location or device type. The application, content, and user—in other words, the business elements that run your business—are then used as the basis of your security policies resulting, in an improved security posture and a reduction in incident response time.
CLASSIFY ALL APPLICATIONS, ON ALL PORTS, ALL THE TIME WITH APP-ID™.
- Identify the application, regardless of port, encryption (SSL or SSH) or evasive technique employed.
- Use the application, not the port, as the basis for all safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, apply traffic shaping.
- Categorize unidentified applications for policy control, threat forensics, custom App-ID creation, or packet capture for App-ID development.
EXTEND SAFE APPLICATION ENABLEMENT POLICIES TO ANY USER, AT ANY LOCATION, WITH USER-ID™ AND GLOBALPROTECT™.
- Agentless integration with Active Directory, LDAP, eDirectory Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Easily integrate firewall policies with NAC, 802.1X wireless, Proxies and NAC solutions.
- Deploy consistent policies to local and remote users running Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android or iOS platforms.
PROTECT AGAINST ALL THREATS—BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN—WITH CONTENT-ID™ AND WILDFIRE™.
- Block a range of known threats including exploits, malware and spyware, across all ports, regardless of common threat evasion tactics employed.
- Limit unauthorized transfer of files and sensitive data, and control non work-related web surfing.
- Identify unknown malware, analyze it based on more than 230 malicious behaviors, then automatically create and deliver protection in the next content update.