Model number: OGLH-5000-100
The Opengear Lighthouse solution builds on the capabilities of Opengear's Data Center and Remote Site Management appliances, to provide a single point of management for your entire out-of-band infrastructure.
Efficient, scalable, secure management of Opengear appliances and connected devices
By seamlessly converging all management network connections — via primary management LAN, 3G or 4G LTE failover or dial-out out-of-band — Lighthouse takes the complexity out of managing distributed network, power and IT infrastructure, to reduce MTTR and minimize the impact of faults and failure.
With Lighthouse, best-practice security is maintained even during remote network outages, with strong encryption, audit-trail logging and resilient pass-through central authentication.
Opengear with Lighthouse centralized management gives you the peace of mind that your infrastructure is operating optimally. And when it's not, the tools to respond and fix — securely and efficiently.
Optimized for Standard, Enterprise or Virtual environments
Opengear Lighthouse is optimized for your environment, and can be supplied as a hardware appliance or virtualized server appliance. The Lighthouse VM virtualized server appliance ships ready to be implemented into your hosted or in-house VMware or Linux KVM virtualized environment. The Lighthouse Standard and Lighthouse Enterprise hardware appliance models are shipped on Dell 19” rack mounted servers.
- Consolidated access to critical infrastructure scattered across tens or thousands of racks or remote sites
- Seamless access to failed or firewalled remote networks, turn-key high availability
- Reach management consoles without in-depth knowledge of network topology or operational state
- Best-practice security made simple, all management sessions are logged, authenticated and encrypted
- Intuitive interface built for your existing tools and workflow, use your preferred SSH client or HTTPS browser
- Centralized dial-out capabilities for streamlined access to remote sites