Model number: WG019944
WatchGuard XTM 5 Series appliances deliver a new class of performance driven security for growing businesses. The 5 Series offers up to 2.3 Gbps firewall throughput and security features including full HTTPS inspection, VoIP support, and optional application control. Organizations that want room to easily scale their network security can move up to greater performance, more users, and additional security and networking features to meet escalating demands, without costly hardware replacements.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet rewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection provides robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- A suite of security subscriptions boosts protection in critical attack areas for complete threat management.
- Easily add Application Control to keep unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications o -limits.
FAST and EFFICIENT
- Up to 2.3 Gbps rewall throughput and up to 750 Mbps VPN throughput keep data moving.
- Best UTM throughput in its class, even with strong security enabled.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures and gigabit WAN connections.
- Active/active high availability with load balancing ensures maximum network uptime.
- Scriptable CLI supports interoperability and allows easy integration into existing infrastructure.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no additional charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- WAN and VPN failover increase performance, redundancy, and reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices, including SSL and IPSec, deliver flexibility in remote access.
- To maximize port utilization, any of the seven ports can be configured as Internal, External, or Optional.
- Networking features, such as transparent bridge mode and multicast over VPN, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Upgrade to a higher model within the line for more performance and capacity with a simple license key.
- Pair with WatchGuard XCS appliance for focused emphasis on messaging and content security.
- Move up to the “Pro” version of the Fireware XTM operating system for advanced networking features, including active/active high availability, VLAN support, multi-WAN and server load balancing, dynamic routing, and QoS.
- Add powerful security subscriptions to block spam, control dangerous and inappropriate application usage and web surfng, prevent network intrusions, and stop viruses, spyware, and other malware at the gateway.
PREPARED FOR TOMORROW’S CHALLENGES
- No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa. Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high.
- Advanced networking features ensure reliability and the exibility to meet changing business requirements.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce online and productive.
- Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance.