Model number: WG017742
WatchGuard® XTM 2 Series appliances deliver a new class of performance driven security. Network protection is stronger than ever, with full HTTPS inspection and VoIP support. All models have three 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports for faster link speeds, and optional wireless capabilities include dual-band 802.11n technology for greater wireless speed and responsiveness.
An XTM 2 Series appliance can be used as a stand-alone security solution for a small business, and makes an ideal endpoint for connecting a secure VPN tunnel back to a WatchGuard XTM or WatchGuard Firebox network.
With a WatchGuard® XTM 2 Series appliance, your network is:
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection comes from robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- Security subscriptions boost protection in critical attack areas for complete unified threat management.
- Includes Skype blocking – the first of a new generation of built-in application-blocking capabilities.
- Delivers integrated SSL VPN for simple, anywhere-anytime network access.
- Scriptable CLI supports interoperability and allows easy integration into existing infrastructure for quick, direct connection.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no extra charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity, so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centralizes configurations and streamlines remote management.
- Three 1-GbE interfaces allow faster link speeds, which is particularly useful for trusted LAN.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) allows top administrator to create custom roles for granular control.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Call setup security for VoIP means you don’t need to “wire around the firewall” to take advantage of the big cost savings that VoIP can generate.
- WAN and VPN failover increase performance, redundancy, and reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices deliver flexibility in remote access.
- Includes PPPoE options for modem setup and scheduled redial for predictable PPPoE session restarts where regional providers require them, without the disruption of a full appliance reboot.
- Advanced networking features, like transparent bridge mode and multicast over VPN, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
WIRED OR WIRELESS – YOUR CHOICE
- Wireless models include optional dual-band 802.11n technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. Allows users to access 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5GHz band.
- Three distinct wireless security zones (VAPs) give administrators precise control over Internet access privileges for different user groups.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.
- Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce productive.
- Intuitive, centralized management gives you the control you need to manage efficiently.
- Choice of wired or wireless models to suit your specific business requirements.
- Security and reporting tools support industry and regulatory compliance.