Model number: WG019891
The WatchGuard next-generation firewall (NGFW) series is comprised of two high performance platforms, the XTM 1050 and the XTM 2050, which provide fully extensible, enterprise-class protection and productivity safeguards. Both are targeted toward headquarters, data centers and managed security service providers.
WatchGuard’s flagship, next-generation products provide true line-speed security inspection on all traffic and support multi-gigabit packet filtering throughput. In addition, this next-generation line provides application control; connects offices via unique drag-and-drop VPN; connects people via SSL and IPSec VPN; and gives businesses unparalleled visibility into real-time and historical user, network, and security activities. With WatchGuard solutions, businesses can define, enforce, and audit strong security and acceptable use policies, resulting in increased employee productivity and less risk to critical intellectual property or customer data. This all-in-one solution integrates IPS, Application Control, and other optional security services, and LiveSecurity to save the time and money associated with managing multiple single-point security products.
The XTM 1050 and 2050 are next-generation firewalls that provide unparalleled visibility into real-time and historical user, network, and security activities.
- Provides global and policy-based monitoring and blocking of over 1,800 unique web and business applications for greater productivity and enhanced security.
- Empower administrators to exercise fine-grained control over hundreds of applications, and understand which applications are being used and by whom, by using over 2,500 signatures and advanced behavioral techniques.
- With this fully integrated security subscription, IT Administrators can enforce acceptable use policies for users and groups by category, application, and application sub-functions. For example, they can define a policy that allows the marketing department to access Facebook, but not Facebook games.
Intrusion Prevention Service:
- Identify malware and allow, block or log questionable traffic based on type, user/group, protocol and severity.
- Scan all protocols, including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TCP, UDP, DNS, SMTP and POP3 to block network, application, and protocol-based attacks.
- Update signatures without interruption as new threats emerge.
- WatchGuard provides LiveSecurity® Plus with every NGFW Bundle and Security Bundle for 24x7 technical support, hardware warranty, and software updates. Customers can upgrade to LiveSecurity Gold or LiveSecurity Platinum for extended protection.
- Advance Hardware Replacement (RMA) program that ships a replacement via pre-paid, next-day air freight in advance of receiving the returned appliance.
- Upgrade to Premium 4 Hr RMA (available in select regions) and within 4 hours of approval by WatchGuard support, replacement appliances are delivered on-site.