Model number: 806-T300-5000
High Capacity, High Performing Outdoor 802.11ac Access Point
The ZoneFlex T300 Series are the first dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points (APs) designed explicitly for high density public venues such as airports, conventions centers, plazas & malls, and other dense urban environments.
These environments require support for users that demand high capacity and mobile device ready WLAN services. The T300 is uniquely designed to serve these demanding environments with dual-polarized adaptive antennas that dynamically select the best antenna patterns on a per packet basis to provide reliable client connections and to increase network capacity while implicitly mitigating interference and improving signal-to-interference -plus-noise ratio (SINR).
In addition, the T300 Series uniquely leverages a predictive model for channel selection (ChannelFly) that uses actual activity to learn what channels will yield the most capacity to provide the highest client speeds and reduced interference.
Designed for easy installation within an ultra lightweight and low profile enclosure, the T300 Series is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments.
The ZoneFlex T300 Series can be centrally managed by the ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controller or the Smart Cell Gateway (SCG) 200 as part of a unified indoor/outdoor wireless LAN, deployed as a standalone AP and managed individually, or through the FlexMaster remote Wi-Fi management system.
With the T300, venue operators can now deliver an enhanced Wi-Fi experience, which directly translates into increased customer loyalty and ultimately increased revenue.
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 1200 Mbps of total WLAN RF capacity
- BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- Up to 10dB interference mitigation
- Optimized for high-density environments
- Polarization diversity for optimal mobile device performance
- IP-67 rated, -20°C to +55°C
- Adjustable bracket included
- Small, lightweight, and sleek form factor
- Standalone or centrally managed by ZoneDirector, SCG 200, or FlexMaster
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory*
- BYOD, Zero-IT, and Dynamic PSK*
- Captive portal and guest accounts *
- Admission control/load balancing*
- Band balancing*
- Application recognition and control*
- Secure HotSpot*
- SPOT location services*
- Intelligent Band steering
- Airtime fairness
- Smart QoS
*When used with Ruckus ZoneDirector controller / **Supported in future software release