Model number: TC-L43CX-EY-B
Quantum’s LTO-4 HH tape drive is a half-height tape drive that offers high capacity, 1.6TB (2:1 compressed) and performance, 576GB/hr (2:1 compressed), all in a space-saving and energy-efficient half-height format. Quantum’s LTO-4 HH tape drive also provides native AES 256-bit hardware data encryption, providing easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. By using LTO-4 encryption, not only is data fully capable of being compressed, therefore maximizing capacity, but encrypted backups are also completed without a loss in performance.
Quantum’s LTO-4 HH tape drives protect your investment by providing backward-read-and-write compatibility with LTO-3 media and backward-read-and-write compatibility with LTO-2 media. With ultimate reliability and ease of use in mind, even at a 100% duty cycle, Quantum’s rugged design builds on superior LTO technology and adds advanced features to create a new level of data protection. Quantum’s LTO-4 HH tape drives employ dynamic data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear-and-tear on both drive and media and increasing performance, even on slower hosts. The drive also features an ultra-durable soft-load feature that automatically positions the data cartridge, and the highly reliable leader capture mechanism virtually eliminates lost leaders, increasing the success of your backup and restore operations.
Quantum’s LTO-4 HH is available in a server-installable internal, convenient tabletop or space-efficient rackmount configuration. Quantum “Backup Ready” certified solutions allow you to go from box to backup in minutes with the highly reliable Quantum LTO-4 HH tape drive and durable Quantum media.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Capacity - Capacity of 1.6TB – 2X LTO-3 HH.
- Value - Cost-effective half-height design allows for more attractive price point versus full-height drives.
- Format/Security - Space-saving half-height format, AES 256-bit native encryption, WORM capability.
- Compatibility - Investment protection with backwardread/write compatibility to LTO-3 media and backward-read compatibility to LTO-2 media.
- Warranty - “Backup Ready” Solution with 3-year rapid exchange warranty.